Thursday, August 22, 2013

popular known actress Ngozi Ezeonu said she is not sick at all

well liked Nollywood actress, Ngozi Ezeonu’s heaviness decrease has granted fans cause to wonder and insinuate she might be sick.

She was recently dotted in London at a video premiere and was the center of affinity.


popular known actress Ngozi Ezeonu said she is not sick at all
Ngozi Ezeonu’s new slim look excites fans with numerous of them questioning the player on how she came about her new figure inside a short time span of time.

Some even claim Ngozi Ezeonu might have bound related to sex transmitted disease (HIV).

The player is aware of all the accusations and stories making around and she has determined to speak out.

According to Ngozi Ezeonu

”I am not ill. I have been battling with my weight for ten years and I have finally accomplished what I desire. I am not sick,it is my alternative to loose some weight and I dragged it off. I seem good, loosing heaviness takes a alot of discipline”.

”I slash off consuming a allotment of things, was obsessed to coca cola, juice extract extract and now cut off all that, I furthermore halted consuming banana entirely, it took a lot of discipline, halted consuming too much carbohydrates and now consuming more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot”.

What do you believe of her new look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Your comments because we love hearing our readers thoughts