Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kim Zolciak Announces She's Expecting Twins

"The genuine Housewives of Atlanta" celebrity Kim Zolciak has disclosed that she and husband, NFL contestant Kroy Biermann, are anticipating twins from her newest pregnancy. The 35-year-old reality TV celebrity and the Atlanta Falcons defensive end will be adding two more children to their present brood of four, two of whom are from their own wedding ceremony while the first two are from Zolciak's preceding connections, but were already adopted by Biermann.



"I'm having twins and I couldn't be more excited. I was completely shocked. I had no concept. It was a natural conception, but twins do run in the family, so I estimate I shouldn't have been surprised," Zolciak said in an interview with E! report. "I can't believe I am going to be a mom to six children. It's going to be very busy but it's a dream arrive true."


The Bravo TV celebrity broadcast her fifth pregnancy back in June in the time of the year finale of her own show "Don't Be Tardy...", evidently after taking more than a dozen home pregnancy tests. But she is less open when it comes to the gender of her forthcoming twin offspring, although she says she would love to welcome a new little young female into the family, since her daughters are now both developed up.


"I in person would love a little young female because Brielle's going to be 18 shortly, Ariana's six years away from being 18," Mrs. Briemann said previously. "You better hope you get a little young female, because this is it", she told her married man in jest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Your comments because we love hearing our readers thoughts