Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BBA: 'Beverly liked More $ex But I Said No' ? Angelo

BBA: 'Beverly liked More $ex But I Said No' ? Angelo

couple of days before, before his eviction Angelo and Beverly claimed they not ever had $ex in the house, now the South African housemate who was evicted yesterday, throughout his brief talk with IK disclosed they had $ex.




Angelo who approached 5 of the ladies in the dwelling, said throughout the eviction interview that Beverly kissed him first before he kissed her.

“I like Beverly because she is a powerful woman and she would go for anything she wants”.

He furthermore focused that his relationship with Beverly was started by Beverly, when inquired if the relationship was started or induced, though he stated he loved Beverly.

When quizzed about why they battled he said, Beverly wanted more. “Beverly notified me it has been over one week since we last did it (referring to the $ex) but I said NO. I promised my mother I would not do such, so I can’t do it again”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Your comments because we love hearing our readers thoughts